TOURNAMENTS


RULES

1) Fish must be photographed clearly next to a measuring device along with a BFC sticker* next to the fish (stickers will be provided to each participant upon entry). Photo must be emailed to brooklynfishingclub@gmail.com.

2) Participant must be registered 24 hours prior to entering a fish.

3) Longest fish wins each category.

4) 75% of entry fee money goes towards prizes for each individual category of the tournament, the other 25% covers tournament expenses.

5) $20 entry fee per category (non-members $30) or $80 entry fee for all (this option only available to members). Please indicate which category you are entering when you sign up.

6) Tournaments are open to the entire East Coast as long as anglers follow the same regulations as NY State, specifically in regards to open seasons. (For example, if an angler in NJ enters the tournament and catches a blackfish, it’s only eligible if caught between 10/5-12/14.)

*5 stickers will be given/sent to each angler that enters.



CATEGORIES & PRIZE MONEY

Striped Bass (4/15-12/15)
– Longest Caught – Boat – Prize: $170
– Longest Caught – Land – Prize: $140
– Longest Caught and Released – Prize $160

Bluefish (4/15-12/15) – Prize: $160
Porgy (5/1-12/31) – Prize: $130
Fluke (5/17-9/21) – Prize: $160
Seabass – (6/27-12/31) – Prize: $130
Blackfish (10/5-12/14) – Prize: $130

LEADERBOARD


STRIPED BASS LONGEST – BOAT: 44“
STRIPED BASS LONGEST – LAND: 41“
STRIPED BASS LONGEST C & R: 38.5“

BLUEFISH: 38“
PORGY:
FLUKE: 24.5“
SEABASS:
BLACKFISH: