1) Fish must be photographed clearly next to a BFC measuring device along with this years tournament sticker (5 stickers will be provided to each participant upon entry). Photo must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Participant must be registered 24 hours prior to entering a fish.
3) Longest fish wins each category.
4) 50% of entry fee money goes towards the cash prize for each individual category of the tournament, 25% goes to buying additional prizes for each category and 25% covers tournament expenses.
5) $40 entry fee per category (non-members $80 per category) or $160 entry fee for all (this option only available to members). Please indicate which category you are entering when you sign up.
6) Tournaments are open to the entire East Coast as long as anglers follow the same regulations as NY State, specifically in regards to open seasons. (For example, if an angler in NJ enters the tournament and catches a blackfish, it’s only eligible if caught between 10/5-12/14.)
CATEGORIES & PRIZE MONEY
Striped Bass (4/15-12/15)
– Longest Caught – Boat – Prize: $170
– Longest Caught – Land – Prize: $160
– Longest Caught and Released – Prize: $170